Thursday, January 5, 2012

Heat in Jita

     Good evening capsulteers. Let's get this started, so here I am, minding my own business doing the usual sitting in Jita. I figured I would launch my Arbitrator and scan some cargoholds and look for some suicide ganking victims. Not much out, tons of indys packed with worthless things, charons with 1 caldari shuttle inside, I mean wtf lol omg smiley face? So along comes a new promising Cursed. pilot by the name of Desimus Maximus. He is flying a thrasher, but I was in the middle of docking. Next, I launch, fleet up with him, and he is now in a Rifter. He is burning towards a Punisher for a duel. I target the both of them to watch how close the battle gets. Desimus Maximus barely lost to the oppponent, little did I know Desimus Maximus was using a not so cookie-cutter T1 Rifter, and the opponents Punisher was fully T2. After the duel was over, and Desimus Maximus's rifter blown to pieces I began to fire upon the punisher to redeem my corpmates loss, but little did I know a Myrmidon warped in and began firing upon me, apparently they didn't know how to scramb so I got out without much damage to my ship. So that being said, I gave my corp mate a few fits that I personally have had alot of luck with. So until next time Desimus Maximus; keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment