Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where there is Good; there is Bad

     Well, in a little search on Google I was trying to find some good ways to increase my corps standing. Why?; well several reasons. Higher LP gains, higher ISK gains, higher RP gains, higher status gains, lower taxes, better refining yields and I'm sure there are probably a couple more I forgot, such as setting up POS's in hisec. I stumbled across the Sell Orders discussion on the eve online forums, and I came across a capsulteer selling "custom corps". What is that? Basically, this man has MAX corp CEO skills, and MAX standings with all or most factions. Ok, so you're thinking; "Well, good for that guy!" No, it gets better. You give this man your desired corp name and ticker. He creates it, sits in the corp for a few days for all of his attributes and standings to take effect; you pay the man his named price and he makes you CEO. Wow, wish I would have known about this before. As sad as it is, it may mean disbanding Cursed.; but we aren't leaving, just going to be found under a different name, not a big deal. Unfortunately though, I'm in the Navy, and I'm on duty today. So tomorrow I'll do the right thing and talk it over with a  few of my key corp members and see what they think. If it's a go, I'll make a new blog for the corp and all of that. Also, I believe I will assume the title as CEO under my main toon, Zack Evans. But for now, that's all I have to say. I hope everyone has a wonderful night, fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment